- If you are a Timken customer / distributor / supplier, please note that your registration address will automatically be your billing address.
- If you are a Timken employee:
Your account registration address will automatically be the billing address for all your private orders.
All business orders against European cost center codes will automatically be invoiced to one of the pre-registered finance departments.
Therefore, if you wish to use the same account for private and business orders, please enter your private address when registering.
Note: The shipping address can be modified for private and business orders.
- If you are a Timken customer / distributor / supplier or a Timken employee ordering for private use only:
All private orders will be invoiced to the address registered in the account settings and must be paid by credit card within 60 days.
Note: the shipping address can be modified when placing the order.
- If you are a Timken employee ordering for business use:
European associates will be offered the possibility to order against European cost center codes. This will be the preferred method of payment for any goods. The use of business cards will not be supported. To ensure that associates only order against their own cost center, following process has been put in place:
1) Once the associate has chosen the items that he would like to purchase and proceeds to check out, he is given the possibility to pay either by credit card (for private use) or by charging the amount against a cost center (for business use).
2) The purchaser then enters his cost center as well as the relevant shipping details and confirms the order.
3) Once the order is confirmed by the purchaser, an automatic e-mail is sent to the cost center owner to approve or discard the order.
4) The cost center owner can then choose to either approve or discard the order.
5) If the order is approved, it is forwarded for fulfillment to the warehouse.
6) If the order is discarded, an e-mail is sent back to the requester informing him of the decision.Important!
Should you receive an e-mail informing you that your order has been discarded and need further details on why it has been declined; please contact the cost center holder as he is responsible for any expenses that are incurred on his cost center.